Verified Reviewer

I would like to express I'm feeling about something that happen in the Publix locate in Winder, Georgia. I am a retired peace officer and army, now living in Florida.

Furthermore, I rented my house in Georgia to my oldest daughter, Chelsea Zahir Rosado. My daughter is a personal grocery shopper., that is how she makes her living. Her skin color is dark brown and Hispanic. About two weeks ago, she was shopping at the Publix in winder.

While shopping two employees founded her around the store and at one point one of the employee grabbed her shopping cart, they founded her to the cash-register. She felt that the employees' behavior was something that the store manager should be aware of. She met with the manager, and he acted like he was not understanding her, so she left. A week later, the store manager bans her from coming to the store.

He told her that the employees told him that she was using profanity, which is false. But the employees were white and she is dark. So you are telling me that the store policy requires employees to follow people of color because they all are stealing in the store.

I know for a fact that my daughter was not stealing. And if the manager says she was using profanity or stealing and would love to see the video, yes.

I know the store has video, and it will show the employees harassing.

Now she is banned from the store for the simple fact that she is dark, not white. If she was white, your employees would have not followed or harassed them.

I am disgusted with Publix and will see if there is any legal way I can handle this misjudgment of character.

User's recommendation: be white.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Publix Cons: Too bad they hire racist employees.

Location: 916 Loganville Highway, Bethlehem, GA 30620

Comments

#2055024

Im sure your daughter was no angle. Good for the store for banning her. Lesson learned

Publix Reviews