926 S Military Trl, West Palm Beach, FL 33415

I visited store 1104 926miltary trail..This is my second complaint about deli service employees attitude see ref. case 2286588.

..here we go again...On nov. 3rd at around 330pm ..I arrived at deli there were 3 customers being waited on by employees one making subs two people in line , the first employee finished with customer and walked toward subs asked a couple of people if she could help then and walked in back room...Gone... The next employee finished with customer and also went to the back.. Gone..

The last a black man employee finished with the customer and he also walked into back room area, but could hear him speaking to another employee , but continued to look around corner at deli...Guess I was invisible . now nobody in deli this went on 5min ..Another employee female came out and I asked what happen to everyone.. must be busy will be u shortly...

I said three employees were waiting on customers and left with out finishing the line of customers...why ...no answer... I left and went to another store to purchase my lunch meats..

once again my publix visit was not a pleasure......

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Worst Deli Service