I tried going to the Publix website to see what the store had in stock.The website is not user friendly.

How is someone who is a senior citizen to navigate the website? I also look for items in the store that are not in stock and have asked for them to be brought in and yet they have not been.

I can not travel a long way and Publix is the closest to my home, and it would be nice to be able to find what I need.Also, when you do try to get assistance there is no one around to ask.

Had an Experience with Publix?

Comments

You are obviously in the early stages of Alzheimers and/or dementia.The website is very user friendly, but it is not *** friendly, which explains your difficulty with it.

The website does not tell you what items are in/out of stock in any given store.

IF you cannot find anyone to help you, it is for one or two reasons: 1.

You are not looking 2.You are an unreasonable pain in the *** and they run when they see you coming.

comment by rude person on 3/8/11.How dare you tell ANYONE on social security to "stop sucking the benefit up".

Anyone receiving S.S. has frickin' EARNED it ***. So, the person is not computer savvy....not everyone was born after 1960.

I do, however, agree with your comments about the availability of items in the store.But....learn some manners!

Why be so rude??? The person has the right to make a comment on they thought about Publix. You can say what you mean in a nicer way without all the nasty comments which might hurt someone's feelings.

:( :( :(

i agree with the first commenter.. also, im scared that someone who cannot navigate a website is out driving on our roads...

They cannot possibly list every single item carried in every single store. It's not possible, not for them, not for you, not for anyone.

And those items for request are a general poll based on what NUMEROUS customers would want to buy, not just you.

Please, stop sucking up all the social security. It's wasted on you.