Inglewood, California

hello my name is KAREN KINSES AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE USING AN ADDRESS IN KNOXVILLE TENNESSEE AND HOW DID YOU GET MY NAME. DID SEE'S CANDY SELL IT TO YOU SINCE ITS THE ONLY THING I HAVE ORDERED ON LINE TO BE SENT TO KNOXVILLE, TN.

WHO ARE YOU HOW DID YOU GET MY NAME? GUESS I WONT ORDER ON LINE ANYMORE. OBVIOUSLY SEEs HAS SOLD MY NAME TO DIFFERENT COMPANIES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

U NEED TO RESPOND IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU, KAREN KINSES

CC: SEEs CANDY my email address is sonshinekaren@peoplepc.com I WOULD APPRECIATE A RESPONSE ASAP.

Comments

Hello Karen this is See's candy. We got your cc from your complaint. We are incredibly sorry about this occurrence, but yes we did in fact sell your name to Publix. You must not have read the fine print on our Terms and Conditions when you were ordering online. This should serve as a lesson to you and hopefully you will choose to be more safe when buying online.

Better luck next time and enjoy your candy :zzz ,

See's

I've been looknig for a post like this forever (and a day)

#520769

WTF? Who in the *** are you talking to and what in the *** are you talking about?!? Your "complaint" makes no sense.