Destin, Florida

I wanted to know if they had any green leaf lettuce in the back so I walked to the double doors and Chris, the produce manager, was leaning on the ice cooled so I motioned for him to come, and I was smiling and it wasn't a rude gesture at all, and he looked away twice and then looked at me and swiped me away with his hand!! It was witnesses by the produce asst manager, aerion, and he also commented on his rudeness!!! My strawberries were frozen, my deli chicken was dried out, no meat left on the wings or legs that were edible, and the deli person refused to sell me a white meat chicken that they cut the dark meat off of!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Manager.

Comments

This is the wonderful service you get at Publix....I remember when the customer was a priority -

Please find something to do with your time.Leave people along.Why?Would you go to the back for anything?He should have threw you out on you "***".

It never ceases to amaze me when I hear of customers sticking their heads and hands where they don't have any business. Maybe that is why the manager ignored you.

@anonymous

I was about to post the same thing. That person was somewhere they weren't supposed to be, probably bothering some poor shmuck who was on a break.