2160 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33901
1.9

Almost every interaction with these pharmacies are a disaster. Being a diabetic, the consistency of my meds are critical.

Continual incorrect information. Visits after confirmation of being in store and failing, waiting for deliveries and they don't happen and showing up to pick them up and being in a panic because they fail sometimes 2 and 3 times. I travel over seas and it is obnoxious. I have filed extensive complaints and they don't care.

Rachel and Octavious are a nightmare at the Downtown Ft Myers Store. We have even been lied to with confirming their statements with other pharmacists within the chain as false. They suggested using another store.

They clearly have modified their inventory and the stores have nothing. The employees are confused and frustrated, treating the customers rudely and I'm sure it is to cut costs.

At a store that prides itself on being the best service but a higher price, they are truly failing their customers.

I am trying to figure our where to take my med supply because Publix is convenient as to where I shop. I think I am going to have to change this also.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Pharmacy Department.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Publix Pros: Friendly.