Homosassa, Florida

This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner.We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have ever eaten.

I always looked forward to having leftovers the next day. Well the next day it all wound up in the garbage. I'm supprised at Publix for putting out a tasteless meal. The turkey was pre cooked but had to be heated for close to two hours, which made it dried out.

The stuffing was loaded with so much garlic it was unedible. The mashed potatoes tasted like instant and dried out.

Everything appeared to have been frozen and refrozen.Needless to say I will not be ordering dinners from Publix again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Publix and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Publix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Publix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Publix?

Comments

youarewrong
Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1070363

You get what you pay for.