I love Publix as a grocery store. I shop at the Publix at Chelsea Place almost everyday.

The only thing that is awful is their produce, I can't figure out why the produce manager would put out visibly rotten strawberries, no one wants to buy them really. I looked through 20 packages of strawberries and each package had at least 5 pitted rotten berries in them. Also other produce is not fresh tomatoes, soggy avocados, etc, to expensive to waste money on rotten fruit.

Please try to deliver better produce to your customers or if it's bad just don't put it out. It would be better to sell it as BOGO when it's still good, than to wait till it is rotten and reduce the price.

Thanks for listening.

Comments

Publix is the best, as compared to what Winn Dixie? Sorry you are going to have to do better than that

If Publix is our last hope, then I am calling it quits. Publix is to supermarkets as wells Fargo and bank of America are to banks.

#1472021

Publix is mankinds only and last hope, thankgod they are the best, their brand of cottage cheese is far better than tasteless watery breakstones cottage cheese, and they are the highest priced, their brand taste like dogpoo.