Brunswick, Georgia
Featured Not resolved

Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good.

Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that. I took a picture for you to see the few pieces of red pepper, but what made me laugh at loud was the TWO pieces of black olives which are the 2 black dots on the left. You're Publix!!! You can do better than this!!!

Why make 100 words mandatory?? I made my point with 74.

Now I have to make up *** to be able to submit this thing. This makes a customer even more pissed!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Supreme Pizza.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Am I missing something here? It looks great to me.

Why not just shut up, eat your *** pizza, and enjoy life for once? Sheesh.

nonymous to smashedupface 35 minutes ago #1231287

Kevin's got yet another account! Smashedupface. I am sure that about sums you up.

________________________________________________________

I am not Kevin either you lying POS.

First Born Triplet
@smashedupface

It is definitely Kevin. He has the same style. Calling people five years old, accusing them of being pervs ect

@First Born Triplet

Yep. You can spot tell when it's Kevin the Troll.

ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aliens_amoung_us

well, did you eat it? I'm sure you did, and it was fine.

@aliens_amoung_us

Be careful or that user will call you Kevin because they are retarded and think that everyone that disagrees with the OP is retarded. They admitted to raping their wife.

@Anonymous

Nope, a lot of people find this person's requests pathetic, that does not mean they are the same person.

@smashedupface

Some people seem to think that everyone that disagrees with them or has a similar opinion is the same person. Kind of pathetic if you ask me.

@nfjkgndfo

You must be new here or are Kevin. Those of us who have been here for a few years AND have dealt with Kevin on other consumer sites (where he always gets banned) know when it's Kevin the Troll. He always and I mean ALWAYS gives himself away.

As pointed out to you, this is not the Publix website, so they have no control over how many words Pissedconsumer requires you to write. Secondly, that pizza looks great to me, they were generous with the pepperoni!

fuckshit

Also get your facts straight. This is not Publix's website. This is pissedconsumer that requires 100 words, you are throwing your temper tantrum at the wrong company for that.

@fuckshit

Go away Kevin!

@Anonymous

There you go calling everyone Kevin you rapist.

@smashedupface

Nope, I only call Kevin, Kevin.

@smashedupface

It seems that that user is young and things that everyone that has a similar opinion is the same person.

fuckshit

Why did you take pieces off before taking the picture. That is dishonest.