Publix - Supreme?? Pizza

6 of 628 Publix reviews

Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza.The picture on the box really looked good.

Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that. I took a picture for you to see the few pieces of red pepper, but what made me laugh at loud was the TWO pieces of black olives which are the 2 black dots on the left. You're Publix!!! You can do better than this!!!

Why make 100 words mandatory?? I made my point with 74.

Now I have to make up *** to be able to submit this thing.This makes a customer even more pissed!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 628 Publix reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

2 days ago #1250286 Junction City, Oregon, United States

Am I missing something here? It looks great to me. Why not just shut up, eat your *** pizza, and enjoy life for once? Sheesh.

0 0 Reply
smashedupface

Oct 24 #1231308 Des Moines, Iowa, United States

nonymous to smashedupface 35 minutes ago #1231287
Kevin's got yet another account! Smashedupface. I am sure that about sums you up.
________________________________________________________
I am not Kevin either you lying POS.

0 0 Reply

Oct 24 #1231088

ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 2 Reply

Oct 24 #1231287

3 1 Reply

2 days ago #1250314 Providence, Utah, United States

You must be new here or are Kevin. Those of us who have been here for a few years AND have dealt with Kevin on other consumer sites (where he always gets banned) know when it's Kevin the Troll. He always and I mean ALWAYS gives himself away.

1 0

Oct 23 #1230878

As pointed out to you, this is not the Publix website, so they have no control over how many words Pissedconsumer requires you to write. Secondly, that pizza looks great to me, they were generous with the pepperoni!

6 0 Reply
fuckshit

Oct 22 #1230651 Fullerton, California, United States

Also get your facts straight. This is not Publix's website. This is pissedconsumer that requires 100 words, you are throwing your temper tantrum at the wrong company for that.

2 4 Reply

Oct 23 #1231078

Go away Kevin!

3 2 Reply

Oct 24 #1231289

Nope, I only call Kevin, Kevin.

0 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.