Brunswick, Georgia
Featured Not resolved

Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza.The picture on the box really looked good.

Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that. I took a picture for you to see the few pieces of red pepper, but what made me laugh at loud was the TWO pieces of black olives which are the 2 black dots on the left. You're Publix!!! You can do better than this!!!

Why make 100 words mandatory?? I made my point with 74.

Now I have to make up *** to be able to submit this thing.This makes a customer even more pissed!!

Review about: Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Publix Supreme Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publix?

Comments

Junction City, Oregon, United States #1250286

Am I missing something here?It looks great to me.

Why not just shut up, eat your *** pizza, and enjoy life for once?Sheesh.

smashedupface
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1231308

nonymous to smashedupface 35 minutes ago #1231287

Kevin's got yet another account! Smashedupface. I am sure that about sums you up.

________________________________________________________

I am not Kevin either you lying POS.

First Born Triplet
to smashedupface Ontario, Canada #1235154

It is definitely Kevin. He has the same style. Calling people five years old, accusing them of being pervs ect

to First Born Triplet Providence, Utah, United States #1250311

Yep. You can spot tell when it's Kevin the Troll.

ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1231000

well, did you eat it? I'm sure you did, and it was fine.

smashedupface
to aliens_amoung_us Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1231094

Be careful or that user will call you Kevin because they are retarded and think that everyone that disagrees with the OP is retarded. They admitted to raping their wife.

to smashedupface #1231287

nfjkgndfo
to Anonymous Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, United States #1235157

Nope, a lot of people find this person's requests pathetic, that does not mean they are the same person.

nfjkgndfo
to smashedupface Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, United States #1235156

Some people seem to think that everyone that disagrees with them or has a similar opinion is the same person. Kind of pathetic if you ask me.