THE STORE MANAGER IS SO BAD YOU NEED TO GET RID OF HER SHE HAS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AND SHE TREATS HER EMPLOYEES BAD SHE IS SO UNORGANIZED AND SHE TREATS HER CUSTOMERS BAD YOU NEED TO LOOKIN TO WHAT SHE DOES SHE NEEDS TO GO SHE MAKES ME NOT WANT TO SHOP THERE WITH HER ATTITUDE SHE IS A VERY BAD MANAGER I THINK YOU SHOULD GET RID OF HER AND PUT SOMEONE WHO WILL MAKE THE STORE MORE HAPPIER WITH HER EMPLOYEES THIS SHOULD BE LOOKIN TO SEE WHAT SHE IS DOING SHE IS MAKING THAT STORE BAD YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THAT STORE MANAGER THANKS

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Manager.

Comments

Tell the employees that you don't like the way there treating them then maybe up to employees to file a lawsuit against the management team staff

Um, huh? :x :upset

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHA WTF. :grin :grin :?

First of all in the original review you did not state the location. Reread your review.

Second if all the people who are defending the company are employees of hers and she is rude to the employees why would they be defending her. I have a feeling you misbehaved and were verbally abusive while shopping and she called you out for it.

After all you are verbally abusing those who post here. Even those that defend you.

This isn't the Publix site. You have to go to their site to do this type of complaint.

@anonymous

Ur right on that part. But their website where you can file a complaint with their corporate office remains unanswered and they do not follow up on complaints.

They let their employees harass and touch other employees. They did not even follow up on the store on 41 in Hillsborough county florida about this.

The next best thing is to go public and let people read about issues that are not being addressed. I know a once excited new employee slowly became depressed and unhappy b/c associates and managers alike has created a hostile environment and this employee is afraid of "rocking the boat" and things being made more difficult for them.

@anonymous

For all the idiots replying to my complaint learn how to read. I clearly stated that this was located in Apollo Beach Florida.

Ur all so dumb for not noticing this.

I come to share my view and all I get is harassment from employees who work there, you must all work there. If I want to complain here I can Ur all a bunch of uneducated losers.

@Anonymous

Perhaps you should reread your review before harassing others. You did not mention the location.

The only one doing the harassing is you. You sound like the mad one.

What is her name? What store is it? :x :eek

@who

sounds like the one in Apollo Beach Fl on 41. Had a very similar experience with the manager.

She had a pissy demeanor when I briefly talked with her. And I don't work there.

I wouldn't. They do not give some of their selected employees the breaks along with lunches employees are supposed to be given when working 7 hours or more.

@who

Don't you know how to read. I clearly stated that this was located in Apollo Beach Florida.

Read my review before posting. You also must work there.

Sounds like an disgruntled employee who was disciplined for not doing their job more than a customer.

@das

you must work there. Not everyone who has issues are not a disgruntled employee.

@Anonymous

No I don't work there, does your mommy know you are posting online on an adult site.