Went to the Publix on Airport and Whigtsburg Rd.in Huntsville last Wednesday.
Had the groceries in two piles, one for church the other for me. I mentioned this to the clerk and she refused tog ive me my Sr. discount on the stuff for the food pantry. She also charged me full price for the 1 cent item.
Not like the store up on Winchester drive where they are glad to have you. Every one at Winchester Drive goes out of theeir way to be friendly and helpful.
We aren't going back to the store on Whigesburg.Too stuffy .
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Ad featured Buy one get one free and price on bottom of ad showed 2.49 a pound. Was charged 5.99 a pound. Made a complaint and was Publix refused to..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "i was supposed to receive a package (a pretty expensive external hard drive) in two days with amazon prime. i received notification that it had been shipped the same day..."
- "WHY and HOW in the *** are these people still in business with such HORRIBLE reviews and a F+ BBB rating?!?! It's been 12 days and three attempted deliveries (i'm..."
- "Tank installed given check exactly for what I was told to pay 12/27/13 252$ money order not check . Then had to pay 500$1/27/14 money order in person all these..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."