Vineland, New Jersey

Went to the Publix on Airport and Whigtsburg Rd.in Huntsville last Wednesday.

Had the groceries in two piles, one for church the other for me. I mentioned this to the clerk and she refused tog ive me my Sr. discount on the stuff for the food pantry. She also charged me full price for the 1 cent item.

Not like the store up on Winchester drive where they are glad to have you. Every one at Winchester Drive goes out of theeir way to be friendly and helpful.

We aren't going back to the store on Whigesburg.Too stuffy .

Review #205552 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publix?

Comments

Georgia Lane

Publix offers Senior Discounts only in select areas in Georgia. Some areas offer seniors 60+ a 5% discount on Wednesdays, but this is only at select locations in Georgia. You should check with your local Publix ahead of time and ask if they participate in the Senior Discount program before you head to the store.

PEPA

Jenkins and Crenshaw are the sssscum of the earth.Publix does not care about the customers.

It is all about the money at Publix.

I have read that Publix may have their lights turned out by someone that was injured there that has magic powers.I WILL ONLY SAY, HAS ANYONE SEEN ANY DOLLS NEAR OR INSIDE PUBLIX STORES LATELY?

De
Holiday, Florida, United States #320225

The Publix stores in Montgomery, AL give 5% senior discounts every Wednesday.

Wit

I've been a cashier for Publix for a little over a year and I've never heard of 1 cent items or senior discounts. Sorry.

me

Since when does Publix give Sr. discounts?????

???

I'm just curious to what kind of a discount you expected on a one cent item? ***.

Epimeteus

Get a live!!!

ron

wow! Publix gives a Sr Discount?