Miami, Florida

purchased apple pie bought at Publix on 40th St/Bird Road and 79th Ave SW Miami Florida on May 1st, 2012 and sticker marked sell by " MAY 3, 2012 "...........

SPOILED GREEN AND HAIRY on the 5th of May why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

scary and risky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will stop trusting Publix as the best and safest market to buy gorceries in Miuami Florida besides the fact that this particular Publix has the worst attitude staff ever around. INEPT, ILITERATE, OBNOXIOUS, DON'T ASK ME QUESTIONS (written all over the face) NO ENGLISH...........!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT HELPFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WANT TO GO HOME ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED MY MONEY BACK $ 5.39 sylvialed@msn.com

Comments

So just go get your money back, satisfaction guaranteed. And as far as "NO SPEAKY ENGLE'"....welcome to south Florida/little south america.

I call it "The Latino Cancer".

Yea, thats right.... I said it.

You spelled Miami(Miuami), Illiterate(Iliterate), and you used a million exclamation marks. You my friend are both illiterate and obnoxious. :?