Publix - Sliced meat been stacked together intentionaly.

The pictures are showing what I got with online order from Publix(Store #00525), lazy and rude employees gave me bad service.

All things happened after I have been mentioned by a Publix employee there is online order-in store pick up service available now.

With my first time online order, I received a stack of sliced meat, every single slice been sicked together just because they didn't put separating paper in between. I talked with their manager, a service lady said" she doesn't care if she got meat all stick together". she doesn't, but I do, I want a slice of meat, not a stack of meat. That day they sliced new one for me.

Week later, I thought they may not do the same thing again, so I placed another order on line, but the same thing happened again, whole 1/2 Lb of meet been sliced and placed back next each other, so I had a stack of meet without separating process again, there is no way to get single slice out of the stack of meat.I don't know what I can do with Publix(Store #00525).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 11 Yes 11 33 No 33
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 05, 2015 #941281 Ocala, Florida

I work at publix. We are only supposed to put the papers in between the cheese. Maybe you should put in the special notes section that you want papers in between the meat.

13 2 Reply

Sep 09, 2014 #868034

Do you want someone to feed you the lunch meat too you lazy ***.

16 7 Reply

Nov 21, 2014 #904249

No she/he just wants someone that'll do their job.

2 12 Reply

Mar 14, 2015 #958555

These employees are doing their jobs, all the woman has to do is ask the employee to layer the meat the way she wants and they will do it for her. It's not the way it's done at Publix so she shouldn't expect it that way without telling them first. If she tells them and they still don't then she has a leg to stand on.

3 0 Reply

Jun 27, 2015 #1000402

Ik right.....can u imagine the amount of papers for a pound of hard salami? Ik they do it for some things , but not this!! Not thin sliced meat in large quantities!!! He should request this , not expect it!!!!!!!

0 0 Reply

Sep 03, 2014 #865493

I was very angry when one of the replies made an anti jewish comment about your service expectation but from now on you should go into the store and order in person and supervise for the special treatment, Luv and not complain when an amazon order or store order comes back like that. I don't really people who order food on line and I am in favor of I store shopping as well as shopping day to day as in Europe and the bigger cities of the world. I loath the large sizes and the veggies in glassine caskets that pubix hawks under the guise that all of that land fill is more sanitary when in fact it is assisting in hurting our beloved Planet Earth!

1 2 Reply

May 09, 2015 #981972

1-move to Europe. 2-shop somewhere else. 3-or die

0 2 Reply

Aug 19, 2014 #858781 Augusta, Georgia

Just a lazy *** wanting to get pissed over bull ***. I am a former Publix employee who worked in the deli, and separating the slices of meat wasn't a requirement, nor was it necessary 99% of the time. The only meat I would separate was the liverwurst, which would stick together. I would separate the cheese slices though, unless the customer specified not to. This *** should stop being lazy and actually go and place her order in person. There, she could ask to have her slices separated if she so desired.

10 1 Reply

Jul 17, 2015 #1008843

You r 100 correct.

0 1 Reply
i say it how it is

Aug 03, 2014 #850467 Delray Beach, Florida

Yup another kycke with the,entitlement attitude who like usual didn't want to pay for something or,got mad because not a yitish speaking huge nose greedy ***ck didn't serve them

1 12 Reply

Sep 03, 2014 #865476

I think that is a very rude comment that I have never seen the likes of on the Internet. What it shows is lack of both education, breeding and unhappiness from the heart, I am sorry to say.
It is not like Publix is a store that charges below median or below mean price for a given cold cut cheese or anything in any department whatsoever.
But rather mother publix charges top tier if one were to do a market basket survey throughout the good ole US of A. With these high prices comes an expectation of service quality to match that is obviously understood by the person who is bringing all of this to the audience's attention
It is a pity that the narrow minded bigot who disparages the person for noting that her service was not up to her expectation. Obviously, the bigot is aware of neither high quality service or the fact that
Publix prices are way above the norm of the.self service retailers. In plain English she's a pissy *** with a big streak bigotry! Lol

3 1 Reply

Jul 14, 2014 #840385 Riverview, Florida

How about asking them to seperate the slices in the special intruction box. We don' t usually seperate the meat but we will do it if asked.

10 1 Reply

Jul 03, 2014 #835456 Greenville, South Carolina

i work in e deli. People like this give us *** every day . Next request you may want some one to come to feed you.

13 2 Reply

Dec 30, 2014 #922941

That's not very smart to comment that you work at publix and then act rude. You could get fired for such comments. Worn salami so thin Its only Common sense to separate the slices. AND I'm a publix associate. The customer is always right, just remember that. If you dislike it, maybe retail is not for you.

4 5 Reply
Annoyed Publix Employee

Jan 04, 2015 #925744

You are a dumb ***...How many Nikki's probably work in the South Carolina stores...OH NOOO THEY'RE GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN NIKKI...God!people these days are a waste of human life....sorry just keeping it real SON!

3 1 Reply

Feb 05, 2015 #941283 Ocala, Florida

The customer isn't always right. You just have to pretend they are. And no, it isn't common sense to separate slices of salami, because you aren't supposed to unless asked. The papers add weight. Do you realize how many papers (extra weight) the customer would be paying for instead of meat?

3 0 Reply

Jul 01, 2014 #834636

Paper in between slices of meat is upon request unless is cheese,paper is mandatory in this case unless asked not to by costumer,maybe you should put that as a request the next time you do an online order

11 0 Reply

Jul 01, 2014 #834506 Nashville, Tennessee

This has got to be the most ridiculous complaint I've ever seen!! I've worked in retail grocery for 10 years. This wasn't a meat dept, it was the DELI. No grocery store deli I've ever been to puts pieces of paper between 50 freaking pieces of salami!! You paid like what ... $5.99/lb or less for this salami? If they did want you're griping about, you'd soon be *** about having to pay twice as much dude!

15 0 Reply

Jul 01, 2014 #834507 Nashville, Tennessee

oh ... my bad. You got $4 worth ... gah ...the paper would've cost more than your purchase!!

7 1 Reply

Aug 16, 2015 #1020319

Gee,you mean Publix is not any different than any other grocery store? Don't let the Publix snobs hear you say that, L.o.L.

0 0 Reply

1-20 of 28 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.