Publix - Sliced meat been stacked together intentionaly.
The pictures are showing what I got with online order from Publix(Store #00525), lazy and rude employees gave me bad service.
All things happened after I have been mentioned by a Publix employee there is online order-in store pick up service available now.
With my first time online order, I received a stack of sliced meat, every single slice been sicked together just because they didn't put separating paper in between. I talked with their manager, a service lady said" she doesn't care if she got meat all stick together". she doesn't, but I do, I want a slice of meat, not a stack of meat. That day they sliced new one for me.
Week later, I thought they may not do the same thing again, so I placed another order on line, but the same thing happened again, whole 1/2 Lb of meet been sliced and placed back next each other, so I had a stack of meet without separating process again, there is no way to get single slice out of the stack of meat.I don't know what I can do with Publix(Store #00525).
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sliced Meat
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "Hello Aldi sold me an expired yogurt on December 2015. Please refer to attachment. the yogurt was expired on 2014 however Aldi stores sold it to me on December of..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "Everyday for the past 2 months between the hours of 3p.m. until my television freezes and unfreezes continuously until I call the 1-800 number to send a signal to my..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."