4.1
Layout of Store

The Publix where I usually shop is wonderful. I have no complaints at all with the store.

Last year we ordered a turkey dinner and the sides were a little salty but edible so this year we did the same thing. I added extra sides and pies. However, the stuffing was so salty I spit it into the sink. The potatoes were worse.

Did someone spill the salt into these sides? Luckily I had a Pepperidge farms stuffing mix and instant potatoes that I made up with my company on the way. Never again. I served both stuffings and both potatoes, with fair warning.

It wasn't just me. The pre-made sides went right into the trash. What a shame. The rest went into the disposal.

What a waste of food and money. PLEASE PUBLIX, PLEASE get someone else to make your dinners next year. We won't buy it again.

In a pinch, I would buy a pre-cooked turkey breast and pick out some sides made by Hormell or similar near the meat department. Don't waste your money.

Review about: Publix Combo Meal.

Reason of review: VERY salty sides with our turkey dinner. Soggy crumb top on our apple pie. Tasted sour..

Preferred solution: Reimburse me for VERY salty stuffing, potatoes, and gravy, and soggy sour pie. The marshmallow salad was WAY too sweet. Who eats things that sweet anymore? The turkey and cranberry sauce were good !!.

I liked: I usually love publix.

I didn't like: Quality of products.

Comments