I worked for Publix for almost two years. We recently had management change in the store and he is a piece of *** He discriminates certain kinds of people (people with a disability and MILITARY.) We had a guy who was in military training and he wanted to move up to bakery from cashing but the manager said "no, because you're in the military." WTF!?!?!?!?!

He refused to move women up to the stocking position, instead he hired new men. He refused to let a person with downs syndrome TRY to be a cashier under the watch of a supervisor. I had contacted corporate on my behalf and a week later my manager threatened to fire me if I don't quit. I was happy to give my two-weeks notice because I wasn't going to give them the power to *** up my resume.

Publix is a bad company to work for and they will make you suffer just so they can get paid with the big checks. Publix corporation is currently being sued more than once and I doubt Publix will last forever.

Comments