6790 Forest Hill Blvd, Greenacres, FL 33413, USA
4.6
Layout of Store

Publix Pharmacy #38 Riverbridge.Everyone behind the pharmacy counter has an attitude.

The attitude is as if they are being bothered at all times. Do not ask a question shrugging of shoulders, don't care attitude just sucks. Prescriptions are never ready on time. They say they will text when prescriptions are ready but never do.

Explanation given...we text 24hrs after the Rex is ready. There is no urgency on their part ever. It doesn't matter what the prescription is. They are by far the WORST Publix pharmacy I have ever dealt with.

I will have to go elsewhere which sucks because I live walking distance from the pharmacy not that they will care. I watch them with other customers and it's the same . The last straw is I went their to pick up my medication (non-narcotic) and was dropping off a prescription also.

I was told I have to get off the pick up line and join the line for drop-off WOW.Their corporate off needs to do a clean sweep....

Review about: Publix Pharmacy Department.

Preferred solution: customer relations classes maybe.

I liked: Good service people, Product is good, Friendly, Always the best, Check out service is nice.

I didn't like: Pharmacy employees, Pharmacy, Management poor customer service.

Comments