I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change the tags" or "that is not true, you are making this up" etc.
First of all, I do not make things up. Today (2 hours ago) it happened again! Publix put 3 for 9 (frozen food). I paid for the items, and when I checked the receipt, IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!! I am telling you guys, and you do not want to believe.Why? Because nobody checks their receipt. I went to customer service, spoke to a young guy, showed my receipt, and got the item for free and refund. (the guy i spoke was a cool kid, he also said "yes it happens all the time, but people don't notice it, because nobody looks at their receipt")
So, long story short: stop being ignorant, look at your receipt and see how much you were charged in reality! i took pictures for those ignorant guys who are making comments saying "it is not true"! yes it is true! look at the pictures.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..."