I thought I'd get a part time job which was enjoyable and would get me out of the house while enjoying people and helping them. Well, that part's possible.

Then you realize, Publix is a nightmare to work at. If you want to be treated nicely, DON'T LOOK UP! The store manager is mean and unfriendly. I've been there a month and can promise you, she has never smiled ONCE, so don't look for a laugh.

What a miserable person, so much so you have to feel sorry for her in a way. And she's always looking at you like you may be interested in stealing a piece of gum or something. OMG, they have all these rules they keep telling you to do/don't do, but then you look around at the employees who have been there a while and they are not following ANY OF THEM.

So if you go to work there, do not, I repeat, do not try to learn by watching the others, because they are doing what they please and not what is correct or taught to you during your computer training. (Publix at the Galleria - Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Manager.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Not only is Publix, public enemy #1 but they are also public nuisance #1

This is sad but true the worst thing is when they make there employees cheat there customers and make there employees treat everyone like there scamming poor good ole boy's publix the truth is publix rips us all off stop them by catching them. Publix enemy#1

Do they teach you to lie cheat and steal too in the rulesiafaub