Publix Reviews and Complaints
Subscribe to organize reviews of the company into easy-to-read list. You can view followed brands in your profile
Most helpful reviews first
I work at Publix also and I'm on a Workers Comp case and they treat me like dirt. They give me less and less hours trying to force me to quit so I will settle the case. They are literally a billion dollar a year business and they want me to settle a back injury that I...
I just walked away after 8 1/2 years with Publix. I worked my butt off and did everything that I thought was expected of me. The management at Publix show zero interest in coaching and training employees that you are pretty much responsible for digging through the RPG...
Working at Publix, you are told that it's a growing company, where you can grow in "rank" while having to start from the bottom. That is a complete lie. I have worked as a bagger for a year now in Columbus, Ga, being told to wait 6 months before being trained as...
Watched manager, lady with Terri on name tag, demoralize, humiliate a hard working employee in front of me and other customers. Young man was clearly trying to do a good job and was completely humiliated by her bullying, sarcastic, mean treatment of this apparently...
- Product is good
- Management personnel
Reason of review
I am a cashier for Public and I can assure you the above does not happen. However, Public is not a great place to work.. 5 relatives of Mr. George own 21% of the company while everyone else owns the other 79%.. They are always looking for ways to *** out of something...
Reason of review
I have been with Publix for 20 years! My goal is to attend my 20th dinner in Orlando with my good friend and after that retire and join the Air Force Reserves! Also work for the railroad! I was in management (an asst. department mgr.) and yes there are plenty of...
Don't ever come to Publix Deli in Mobile, AL.
I work in the deli. Both deli managers are lazy pieces of *** who pass off literally every piece of work to the employees. It'd make sense if they were delegating the work out and actually using all of that free time to improve deli operations or ensure that every associate has been trained properly. Instead, they sit in the back on their phones and swat at flies all day, or "work on the floor" from the time they get there until they leave. I have never been so *** disappointed. I put in my two weeks. The benefits aren't worth it.
Wow I have Read a lot of the comments everyone wrote and I believe every single word that has been written I have seen and lived through it for 28yrs. If your in good with the boys and kiss a... Then you get what you want..I started in Fl in 88 and was in good w the...
Reason of review
Poor customer service
What an AWFUL place to work! To be honest the best way to get promoted is to be as lazy as humanly possible and not care about your job. I have seen so many hard working people get *** on by the *** company. The main reason why publix rarely fires people is because of...
I am also a chef. Was told that i would receive a certain amount of pay and hours guaranteed if i took the job. I have a witness to that. During the waiting process i turned down 3 jobs because i wanted to work at Publix and believed this manager! When the time came to...
Thank You for Your Reply!
Thank You for Your Reply! We are processing your message.
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.
Do you have something to say about Publix? What happened? What can we help you with?