Valrico, Florida
5.0
Layout of Store

I just want Tampa to know that I am a shopaholic because I love to cook and as a single mom my kids who are married with children still come home to enjoy mommies cooking. I religiously shop at the Publix on Lithia Pinecrest Rd.

Valrico because their team is so awsome!!!! Always with smiles on there faces happily asking if I found everything I've been looking for and occationally I have walked passed a women who's name tag reads Sarah, she appears to be a manager who is all smiles every time I see her!!!!!! There is also (im sorry) lol a tall bald manager who is always busy zoning and interacting as the other team members do. What an AWSOME STORE!!!!!!!

I will continue to shop there and tell my friends to do so as well. I work at a super Target in Brandon and still frequent Sore #878.

Great store, Great staff, the cashiers are friendly, excellent communication!!!!!!!!!!! Being in the retail business for 11 years I just want to say thanks 878!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

You just figured out a way for Publix to get rid of WalMart,they should buy target.maybe that will have the same affect on WalMart here as it does in Iraq.