Sarasota, Florida

I currently work for Publix and you know what? It sucks.

I've noticed that with this company who so enthusiastically em sissy that they promote within the company and other crocks of horse ***.

If you're a hard worker you get nowhere; but be lazy and kiss *** then you make it to the top. Yeah, "my pleasure" alright.

Comments

Your right on the money and I wonder why the turnover rate is getting higher especially in the deli, that's because the people that actually work get the lowest raises and lazy ones get the bigger raises, I guess when people say get a job you *** it does not involve actually working? I guess having a job is enough to expect and working is pushing your luck

Obviously non of you have the right attitude to be promoted or you would be. It's pretty clear that all of you are people who complain and *** all the time. I wouldn't promote you in my company either.

#1031944
@Bel

And if your company was anything like Publix, I would not even try to get a job there, never mind getting promoted.

@Bel

I see you offended a lot of people with poor attitude. You got 16 (and probably counting dislikes) It is childish attitude like the one that the OP and several posters show that keeps them from getting promotion.

Would you as a customer want to deal with their attitude, or someone who is willing to help.

Face it we all have jobs we hate, but if you show an immature attitude as the OP and several others are showing you probably will not get promoted. You don't have to kiss *** as the OP stated, but you have to be pleasant towards your customers and coworkers.

You are completely right and sooner or later it will catch up to publix and they will wind up like winn- dixie

I totally agree with you. That's how Publix is you have to kiss #%$@ to get what you want and if you don't you are screwed.

That's where am at bcaz i decide not to kiss #%$@. Am currently job hunting.

i know how u feel i been working at publix since i was out of high school has a bagger and im not a cashier or anything yet they bring these kids that dont wont to work and call out all the time and they give them rasies and all that ***

Yes I totaly agree with you,they look over good associates for *** kisser.They put these good will dressing managers in charge that doc you for your attire in charge. and I you dont kiss there *** you will stay at the bottom.I have worked in several departments in Publix and can you believe.in you go back to a ceryain department they take your pay down.What in the *** are the people in corporate.

office doing can't.

they see what's. happening.Come out from behind those desk and save Publix Please

office doing can't.