Publix - Review about Staff from Raleigh, North Carolina

I was rudely moved aside my shopping cart and told it was there job to push it out for me.When I tried to take it back he just kept walking.

The manager dave said i should be more acceptable to there policy and i should get over it. This dave guy is so pig headed. Publix is a terrible store. There managers stink.

Are two faced back stabbing people. Enclosed is the manager dave. Publix is private and not on wall street. If they were then they couldnt behave the way they do.

They dont believe in equal rights.Boycott Publix

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Food Stores
review #610705

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Publix? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 13 No 13
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Donald Trump

Aug 15 #1199425 Palm Beach, Florida

You are fired, Remember to vote for me

May 16, 2015 #985078

There is no Publix in Raleigh, NC!!! This letter sounds like some dumbs**t KevinRichards would write...

Apr 19, 2015 #973826

At least he's got a nice tan!

6 1 Reply

Mar 31, 2015 #966291

Aww,how cute. Sounds like someone is crushing on the man in the photo. :)

3 1 Reply

Mar 22, 2015 #961970

I don't understand. You're angry that they wanted to help you out with your groceries? There's just no making you happy, is there?

4 1 Reply

Mar 20, 2015 #961173 Minneapolis, Minnesota

I would not worry about the post. Judging by the grammatical errors and the unrealistic statement that a professional manager would use the term "get over it" the individual posting it has issues.

6 1 Reply
David Laird

Mar 20, 2015 #961079 Raleigh, North Carolina

There are false claims against my store and I. I have contacted my lawyer, and if this post along with my picture is not removed by March 23, 2015 I will be seeking legal action against the libel post made about me.

7 1 Reply

Mar 20, 2015 #961372

Seriously? Dave, you need to look at it differently. Anonymous is right. This individual seems to be one of those thin skinned morons that just look for a reason to get upset at someone. I really would reconsider your position on this one. Look how many times this *** uses the wrong word for "their".
From my point of view, you have two fantastic options. First, embrace the fact that your picture is on display and update it with one that shows you from your best side, well lit, professionally done in the midst of flipping the bird to these tools. Second (and might I say is my personal favorite option), send an invoice charging the person for using your image. Add a surcharge for temporary unlicensed usage, demand net 10 payment and when they don't produce the funds, send in a collections group to get the money you are due.
The individual is upset because someone pushed a basket when he/she wanted to. That's either a person that just got a new iPad for their third birthday or a grown up with issues.

5 1 Reply

Mar 22, 2015 #961976 Orange, California

For your last paragraph I wonder that myself. Most of the complaints here are from supposed "grownups"acting like two or three year old kids because they did not get what they wanted.

Mar 27, 2015 #964217 San Antonio, Texas

Well, I think we all can agree. There is nothing more unsettling than to be grocery shopping and bear witness to a grown man laying on the ground in the throws of a screaming tantrum because his wife wouldn't let him push the grocery cart.
After something like that, I always end up unloading my groceries into car and find a big pack of baby diapers. Problem is, I don't have a baby.
I hate it when that happens.

1 1
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.