I was rudely moved aside my shopping cart and told it was there job to push it out for me.When I tried to take it back he just kept walking.
The manager dave said i should be more acceptable to there policy and i should get over it. This dave guy is so pig headed. Publix is a terrible store. There managers stink.
Are two faced back stabbing people. Enclosed is the manager dave. Publix is private and not on wall street. If they were then they couldnt behave the way they do.
They dont believe in equal rights.Boycott Publix
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "2/1/2014 I opened a can of Harris Teeter Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup (you know, the one they sell in the refrigerated section), and made a bowl of soup. ..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- " I recently moved to fayetteville nc from alabama. Now i had furniture from the aarons there and paid for and recieved amazing customer service. now the first time i went into..."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "So im ruffling through this bag of "tortilla chips" right (i soon realize its just fritos shaped into triangles) when all of a sudden i pull out a deep fried..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."