Orlando, Florida
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest of the cake, so gross and scary. We simply couldn't keep eating that cake.

Review about: Publix Glazed Vanilla Creme Cake.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publix?

Comments

See if you can get your money back. My Publix has looked up purchases for me before if you know about what time and date you were there. Even if you don't have a receipt.

to Anonymous #1028863

Thanks I will try it

Omg that's horrible!I cannot even imagine, I'd be flipping s#*t!

They def need to be closed down or looked into!Ugh

Thats totally gross and thats a male black widow.

to Anonymous #1047508

That's a female black widow actually - very poisonous!

to Anonymous #1060429