Orlando, Florida
Featured Not resolved

My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest of the cake, so gross and scary. We simply couldn't keep eating that cake.

Review about: Publix Glazed Vanilla Creme Cake.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publix?

Comments

See if you can get your money back. My Publix has looked up purchases for me before if you know about what time and date you were there. Even if you don't have a receipt.

to Anonymous #1028863

Thanks I will try it

Omg that's horrible!I cannot even imagine, I'd be flipping s#*t!

They def need to be closed down or looked into!Ugh

Thats totally gross and thats a male black widow.

to Anonymous #1047508

That's a female black widow actually - very poisonous!

to Anonymous #1060429

*venomous.

Publix - Sliced meat been stacked together intentionaly. Publix "The pictures are showing what I got with online order from Publix(Store #00525), lazy and rude employees gave me bad service. All things happened after I have been mentioned..." Read more Publix - Same scam! they don't change the price tag Publix "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..." Read more Publix - Read to Cook Publix "Not just amazing, *** amazing! Rather than going out to restaurants that served bland expensive meals, I've been exploring the ready to cook section in the meat department. Every time..." Read more Publix Reuben not as advertised Publix "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more