Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Featured Not resolved

Not just amazing, *** amazing!Rather than going out to restaurants that served bland expensive meals, I've been exploring the ready to cook section in the meat department.

Every time I try something new that these folks have put in the self serve cooler, I am amazed at the results. Original, fresh, healthy, and reasonably priced. They come with oven cooking instructions, but I've been using my outdoor grill, for tropical salmon, chicken cordon blue, or stuffed chops.

I only found the stew needed more work, but that was an indoor cooking item.

Review about: Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin.

4.5
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Publix Department
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Almost all the above. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publix?

Comments

You must not have noticed, this is PISSEDconsumer.com.

to Anonymous #1128030

To anonymous #1127621, It is good to be positive in life,Life's too short to be pissed off all the time.