Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Featured Not resolved
4.5
Layout of Store

Not just amazing, *** amazing!Rather than going out to restaurants that served bland expensive meals, I've been exploring the ready to cook section in the meat department.

Every time I try something new that these folks have put in the self serve cooler, I am amazed at the results. Original, fresh, healthy, and reasonably priced. They come with oven cooking instructions, but I've been using my outdoor grill, for tropical salmon, chicken cordon blue, or stuffed chops.

I only found the stew needed more work, but that was an indoor cooking item.

Tooslow wrote the review because of "almost all the above. " at Publix and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Publix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Publix and publix department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Publix?

Comments

You must not have noticed, this is PISSEDconsumer.com.

to Anonymous #1128030

To anonymous #1127621, It is good to be positive in life,Life's too short to be pissed off all the time.