Publix - Read to Cook
Not just amazing, *** amazing!Rather than going out to restaurants that served bland expensive meals, I've been exploring the ready to cook section in the meat department.
Every time I try something new that these folks have put in the self serve cooler, I am amazed at the results. Original, fresh, healthy, and reasonably priced. They come with oven cooking instructions, but I've been using my outdoor grill, for tropical salmon, chicken cordon blue, or stuffed chops.
I only found the stew needed more work, but that was an indoor cooking item.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Almost all the above.
- Product or service
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "The pictures are showing what I got with online order from Publix(Store #00525), lazy and rude employees gave me bad service. All things happened after I have been mentioned..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."
- "Finally got through to customer service and cancelled my membership...after many attempts to get me to keep it at a reduced price, extolling its many wonderful features I get for..."
- "WOW, Dollar Tree sells better quality clothing than Fashionmia!!! The dress pictured and what I received in the mail were 2 entirely different things. The dress was thin, about 2 sizes..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."