4.1
Layout of Store

Well, the truth of the matter Publix has been around along time 87 years to be exact.As a whole Publix was known to be the number 1 grocery store known for their customer service, quality and cleanliness and most customers were excited about grocery shopping here and most still are except.....

If Publix bosses would go undercover themselves or take a survey to better their store customer service, quality and cleanliness lets just say here in Winter Haven Florida they could experience why their customers (who keep them in business) would say "that has gone down hill" I would bet money on it most would agree. That has been my experience. Nonchalant Publix responses is "We're sorry". Most customers probably do not believe Publix anymore or they would say I don't know about that.

The saying "action speaks louder than words" Publix needs to take some action. In my overall opinion shopping at publix for years I have experience this and heard other customers complaining about having to wait for chicken up to 45 - 60 mins, 30 mins to 45 mins to get a sub sand which made and the deli meats 30 mins to 45 mins just some of the ongoing down hill experiences.

This department is part of your grocery shopping but, however, most Publix customers dread it if the truth would to be know as the saying goes or keeping it real.The Publix bakery department has the same issues.

Review about: Publix Deli Department.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Location, Layout of store, Bogo offers, Affordability, Product options.

I didn't like: Long waits for deli, Long waits for sub sandwhiches, Long waits for fried chicken, Long waits for check out, Long waits for bakery.

Comments