Miami, Florida

i am so pissed at publix online!!! I cant go online to publixs website and look for there products online before i go and buy it.

All they have is this *** about some *** I dont even know what it *** is. I just want to look for a Crest *** Spinbrush Pro and I cant *** do it!!! Publix sucks *** balls. And there *** suckers!!!!!!!!!!

And now im even more mad because i cant write a pissed report with only 68 words in it.

I need 100. But that is all i have to say. so this is *** *** licking ***!!!!!

There now i have 100+ words.

Comments

First off you are *** lazy by not going in or calling, dont blame us for that. Second anonymous in florida, just state the truth, you stloe the meal, you can say you forgot to pay but if you went to the gas station and "forgot" to pay for your gass they would throw your *** in jail so be glad you just got suspended

Writer is a whiner and complainer. Too *** lz to go to store and look.

Oh my such a bother. Get a life and hope you enjoy Publix. They are a great store and you are the one tha sucks.

Stay mad and get on with your miserale life!!!!!!!!! :zzz :zzz :zzz

Writer is a whiner and complainer. Too *** lz to go to store and look.

Stay mad and get on with your miserale life!!!!!!!!! :zzz :zzz :zzz

I was suspended for forgetting to pay for a 5 dollar meal. I offered to go get a receipt and they showed me video like I was robbing a bank or something.

What a bunch of retards. There are so many retarded people working there that I can't eat in the lunch room. Always full of idiots talking about nothing.I was suspended for 7 days..rediculous. Publix is always short handed and I know why.

They don't value their employees at all..screw them and the grease ball who started the company. BTW, I am sure his last name is 'George Jenkins' he is about as italian as it gets and also, where did he get the money in 1930 to start a store?

I mean, right after the depression there was so much money around..right?! can everyone say 'mafia'?..good

Why are comments like this even allowed to be posted? You aren't helping anybody, not even yourself!

You don't even have real works to explain the problem or how you feel. Look inward and check your own attitude and perspective if you want change in your life and situation.

publix has great subs

Dear Fawanda,

You are a smart ***. Why don't you get off your lazy *** and get a life! :roll

Dear lazy person if you are to lazy to get up and go the store and look for the product youself its your fault. Publix is not wal mart they have great customer service.

I'm sure you could also call and ask if you can't figure out how to drive your car. :cry