Clearwater, Florida
1.3
Layout of Store

Today 5/21/16 I had a terrible experience with my mother at Publix. As we were at the check out the cashier was decent, however this other little boy whom works for publix was playing with his phone chatting with our cashier and not helping to bag our groceries!

I called the boy out on this and said excuse me Aren't you going to help bag our groceries ? He talked back and said he was off the clock and was standing around until he got picked up. I told him he needed to be some where off the floor if he was not working because to my self and my mother we believed that he was slacking off and just not doing his job. how ever the little *** face kid - excuse my Spanish apparently didn't understand and talked back to us.

EXTREMELY RUDE! I HATE FEATHER SOUND PUBLIX.

This is not the first time I have been treated with such disrespect . He needs to learn a lesson.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Cashier.

Preferred solution: My solution is to reeducate your employees on what Customer Service is and what is mean to follow the values of a company. I would honestly prefer an apology both verbal and hand written from this employee. .

Publix Cons: Cashier, Customer service, Baggercarry out boy.

• publix customer service

Comments

fake

You were totally out of line. When he's not being paid he is allowed to be in the store just like you or anyone else.