Stockbridge, Georgia

BEWARE! This is the second time I've had a terrible problem w/this product!

The second episode almost hospitalized me! Symptoms were EXTREME STOMACH PAIN, BLOATING, GAS, DIARRHEA, CRAMPS, VERY SEVERE SPASMS & NAUSEA! The second episode occurred when this was the only thing eaten for several hours. I know with 100% certainty this was the cause!

The first episode did the exact thing, but I wasn't certain it was this product that caused it. But, I had te exact same symptoms both times! I'm going to call the corp ofc & let them know about this product. I really felt I was about to die!

BEWARE!!! IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME TWO (2) TIMES NOW!

SOMETHING IN THIS SHERBET IS VERY WRONG! Buyer from GA

Comments

The same thing happened to me, Englewood, FL

Ditto! In Jax., FL

The artificial sweetener sorbitol is to blame for your unfortunate experience. Sorbitol is sugar alcohol that metabolizes slowly and has a laxative effect, which can be severe if you're sensitive to it.

The most likely reason you are experiencing these issues is because of the high amount of fiber. I made the mistake of eating a bit too much at once and let's just say I didn't leave the bathroom for a while.

It has 8 grams of fiber per half cup, which is almost one third of your daily fiber. So, if you eat more than a serving or two and you usually don't eat a high fiber diet, this is what your body's response will be.

Try to read the nutritional label before you eat something. :)