Danville, Kentucky

I have had generally good shopping experiences at Publix and have received good service from many of the employees there. We love shopping on Thursdays when the new "buy one get one free" deals come out.

Oftentimes I go for these since I can get items for a lower price than at any competitor store.

However, there are many common grocery items that I can get for much less at Wal-Mart, Save-a-Lot, Aldi, or even Winn-Dixie. Publix needs to research and pay attention to the prices of its competitors, or it's going to go down in central Florida the way Albertson's did.

Comments

"Publix needs to research and pay attention to the prices of its competitors, or it's going to go down in central Florida the way Albertson's did."

___________________________________

This part of your comment is rather humorous.... Maybe you should do your research and then you'll realize that Publix bought Albertson's and is now making them very profitable stores with excellent customer service. :grin

Well, you don't go to Wal-mart, Save-a-lot or even Winn-Dixie for their customer service...ha

no - I don't think publix is going to go down in central fla or anywhere in fla - publix has run all competing groceries out of leon county - I like publix but i also like to have a choice -