Fort Lauderdale, Florida

i found this on the net, WOW, My sister was a victim of rapist about 17 years ago she never got over it, this makes my blood boil over!

I will never shop at Publix again!

Possession of cocaine and rape charge but with the help of his mother who happen to be in the house at time the rape was downgraded to assault

Now Publix supermarkets has Employed this person to work around women and children what do you think! Let them know!

Contact Publix about Corey Brown at 863-688-1188

19955 NW 2nd Ave North Miami Beach, FL 33169-2909

See for yourself.

Dade County Courts http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis/CaseSearch.aspx

Coalition against Sexual Crimes

Comments

I would not think , this would going on at publix, wow

#219178

MAN, THIS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HIRE EX CONS

did your sister enjoy it at least?

The worst thing about it is when he commited the rape against my sister he was only 10. If he can do this at 13 then who knows what he can do later on.

My sister was nine at the time. He was sexually abused by a baseball coach before he turned on my sister served him right that it happened to him before and hope it happens again. Then later he used drugs when he was 16. He just invited her over when this happened.

Mother did not think anything suspicious of inviting a younger girl in his house to his room. Said they were playing nintendo.

To : ( ED ) after a long time ......hey *** this guy is still liveing the life style that got him into trouble in the first place open your eyes.....or is this this guy a friend of yours!!!!!

After such a long time, I assume the person has paid their debt to society and therefore should be allowed to work or should they spend their entire life on unemployment?

I IS A CASE WHERE A PERSON MOVES UP IN THE COMP. AND THEN IS LOOK AFTER BY THE PERSON OR PEOPLE WHO PUT HIM THERE!

I SEE IT ALL THE TIME WITH MANAGERS GIVEING A GOOD SHIFT TO A WOMAN THEN TRYING TO *** WITH THEM AND IF THEY DONT *** WELL GET READY TO CLOSE EVERY NIGHT..

WOW , What is this world coming to!