Tampa, Florida

Not only is the deli staff slow, they are also *** at the Publix in Port Richey, Fl. (Regency Crossing store).

Today I went to the deli and took a number. No big deal, I know I am going to have to wait so I was prepared. I waited for my number to be called, which took forever. They had only one person working while 2 others just stood in the back.

I ordered my turkey, then I tried to order a wrap. The deli lady refused to make me the wrap and told me to get into the sandwich line. How ridiculous!

There was not even anyone else in the deli line for her to help. I left without a wrap and will not go to that Publix again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Sandwich.

Comments

Not only is the Hunt Club Publix Deli in Apopka slow, with extremely unintelligent staff, but apparently they also allow customers to cut in front of each other. I stood in line for 20 minutes, just so that the next order they took came from a number way back because some fat *** decided to pick a number a long time ago, shop and come back.

Not my fault if she missed her turn. I said, excuse me, did you write your number in? She said no, and get over it. I told her she was supposed to take another number and get in line.

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER SLICE OF MEAT FROM PUBLIX EVER AGAIN.

I AM RETURNING THE MEAT I GOT TODAY AND THE WHOLE TURKEY I GOT FOR THANKSGIVING. I AM TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.