4.1
Layout of Store

I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week.They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention.

I said "hmmm, blackberry fruit on the bottom, huh". Checked the ingredients to make sure there were actual blackberries in it, and sure enough, says right there "blackberries, blackberry puree". Got home opened one up, guess what? No blackberries, not even one, or a piece of one, on the bottom, just juice.

Tasted good, but would like to have had at least 2-3 blackberries. After all, the name of it is " FRUIT ON THE BOTTOM". I thought maybe it was a slip up and the machine just missed this one container, so waited until the next day and opened the other one. Yep, same thing, not a blackberry in sight.

This is so ironic and dishonest. I emailed Publix but they will probably just send coupons. I told them not to, and if they did not do something about that, I would file a complaint with the FDA.

That's so dishonest!Shame on Publix, as they are usually a very good company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with good service people and fast checkouts and stated that there is a room for improvement of mislabeled product and brand name items too high. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of publix fruit on the bottom yogurt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. Publix needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned publix fruit on the bottom yogurt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Publix.

Had an Experience with Publix?

Comments

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #1235549

Do you seriously have nothing else going on in your life?

almightyoz
Eglin Afb, Florida, United States #1196660

I am shocked as well! Shocked you wasted your time with this ridiculous $hit. You love blackberries so much, pull over at the next ditch & pick a bushel.