Aiken, South Carolina

I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week.They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention.

I said "hmmm, blackberry fruit on the bottom, huh". Checked the ingredients to make sure there were actual blackberries in it, and sure enough, says right there "blackberries, blackberry puree". Got home opened one up, guess what? No blackberries, not even one, or a piece of one, on the bottom, just juice.

Tasted good, but would like to have had at least 2-3 blackberries. After all, the name of it is " FRUIT ON THE BOTTOM". I thought maybe it was a slip up and the machine just missed this one container, so waited until the next day and opened the other one. Yep, same thing, not a blackberry in sight.

This is so ironic and dishonest. I emailed Publix but they will probably just send coupons. I told them not to, and if they did not do something about that, I would file a complaint with the FDA.

That's so dishonest!Shame on Publix, as they are usually a very good company.

Review about: Fruit On The Bottom Yogurt.

I liked: Good service people, Fast checkouts, Friendly.

I didn't like: Mislabeled product, Brand name items too high.

Review #891953 is a subjective opinion of a user.

4.1
Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $1
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Publix?

Comments

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #1235549

Do you seriously have nothing else going on in your life?

Eglin Afb, Florida, United States #1196660

I am shocked as well! Shocked you wasted your time with this ridiculous $hit. You love blackberries so much, pull over at the next ditch & pick a bushel.