Publix Deception-Dishonesty is not good policy !

26 of 628 Publix reviews

I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week.They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention.

I said "hmmm, blackberry fruit on the bottom, huh". Checked the ingredients to make sure there were actual blackberries in it, and sure enough, says right there "blackberries, blackberry puree". Got home opened one up, guess what? No blackberries, not even one, or a piece of one, on the bottom, just juice.

Tasted good, but would like to have had at least 2-3 blackberries. After all, the name of it is " FRUIT ON THE BOTTOM". I thought maybe it was a slip up and the machine just missed this one container, so waited until the next day and opened the other one. Yep, same thing, not a blackberry in sight.

This is so ironic and dishonest. I emailed Publix but they will probably just send coupons. I told them not to, and if they did not do something about that, I would file a complaint with the FDA.

That's so dishonest!Shame on Publix, as they are usually a very good company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Fast checkouts
    • Friendly
  • What I disliked
    • Mislabeled product
    • Brand name items too high

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Fruit On The Bottom Yogurt
Review category
Food Stores
review #891953 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Publix? Submit review ›
Helpful? 19 Yes 19 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 628 Publix reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 09 #1196660 Eglin Afb, Florida, United States

I am shocked as well! Shocked you wasted your time with this ridiculous $hit. You love blackberries so much, pull over at the next ditch & pick a bushel.

3 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.