I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week.They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention.
I said "hmmm, blackberry fruit on the bottom, huh". Checked the ingredients to make sure there were actual blackberries in it, and sure enough, says right there "blackberries, blackberry puree". Got home opened one up, guess what? No blackberries, not even one, or a piece of one, on the bottom, just juice.
Tasted good, but would like to have had at least 2-3 blackberries. After all, the name of it is " FRUIT ON THE BOTTOM". I thought maybe it was a slip up and the machine just missed this one container, so waited until the next day and opened the other one. Yep, same thing, not a blackberry in sight.
This is so ironic and dishonest. I emailed Publix but they will probably just send coupons. I told them not to, and if they did not do something about that, I would file a complaint with the FDA.
That's so dishonest!Shame on Publix, as they are usually a very good company.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
- Good service people
- Fast checkouts
What I disliked
- Mislabeled product
- Brand name items too high
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "My pet peeve is products that are not as advertised on the box or on TV. One of the worst offenders are the microwaveable dinners. Check this one out..."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since. The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues. The material..."