Jacksonville, Florida

You people need to get a life -

I was just looking for pricing on ABX ( antibiotics ) at Publix and found this site.

I feel the problem is not with Publix but with with people - especially with young people who have been raised by parents giving them way too much so that they feel entitled to everything and they have no work ethic and no pride in a job well done.

It boils down to this :

What has happened with the motto : " The Customer Is ALYWAYS Right " ?

AND " You Get What You Give "

Look in the mirror and be and do what is right.

Comments

People trip all the time customer keeps dropping those wipes on the floor maybe If you watch where your going that would help if you see someone who go wipes and going to through it on the ground say something do your part and publix will do there

Wal-Mart never used coupon until now publix and Wal-Mart have the same return policy go by the law of the coupon and there be no problem

Give what you get is God saying look in your do you ask God to strike people down remember it can come back on you

It's people like you that need to see a Shrink. If your worried about there life and upbringing maybe you should look at your upbringing . In other words look at your life do you have sink holes I laughing my *** off when people do we all are work paycheck to paycheck

Just returned a tastless cantolope, and a tastless key lime pie. mellow was not sweet, and pie like mud.

Your strawberrys start rotting to quick. quick grow produce will deteriorate just as quick.

WHO EVEN NEEDS PUBLIX ANYMORE??? WALMART TAKES ALL THE SAME COUPONS AND MATCHES B1G1 FREE PRICES!!!!

Publix in Winter Park, off of Aloma is really lacking in customer service. On a trip to the store yesterday, the cashier was so rude regarding my use of coupons, I only had a few items...that I will not return.

The assistant store manager made it worse by treating me with a condescending attitude. What is wrong with these employees over there? If they don't like customers to use coupons, then don't take them.

Funny thing is, I proceeded to my Casselberry WalMart to finish my shopping, and low and behold WalMart took all of the coupons, matched the B1G1 and even took the Publix Advantage Savings coupons. I saved lots of money...unexpectedly!!!

SO I ASK...WHO EVEN NEEDS PUBLIX ANYMORE?

THE JOKE IS GOING TO BE WHEN THE LIGHTS ARE TURNED OFF AT PUBLIX. The days are numbered before Publix is closed down.

WITH the Billions and Billions of dollars and INSURANCE to cover injuries THAT OCCUR AT PUBLIX, they are abusing the injured customers just so they can make a number of pennies more.

PUBLIX WILL LOSE EVERYTHING AND THE BOSSES MAY GO TO JAIL. Food for thought shoppers of over priced rotten food.

#320204

You have removed Boston Markets frozen lasagna from your shelves. Grocery managers have told me that it is due to limited shelf space, yet there is two rows of turkey medallions.

I hate turkey, and I want to see the lasagna returned to your shelves. You are not the only one that has done this and I don't understand why. This is the best frozen lasagna in the frozen food world.

Please reconsider Boston Markets Lasagna's right to exist. I have not had this for over a year, and I am pissed.

half the *** time the customer is wrong and retarded or just blind to read a *** sign

"Irony?"

I think he was dangling bait. Or am I giving him too much credit?

irony?

"I was just looking for pricing on ABX ( antibiotics )..."

Got the clap, huh?

Customers have the same sense of entitlement and obnoxious ghetto mentality as the employees. It is a lose/lose situation.