Boca Raton, Florida

I have also purchased and returned snow crab legs in several occasions. I smell them first before I eat them and many times brought them back due to a foul smell or the outside of the fish was slimy.

My worst experience though is from Publix rotisserie barbecue chicken that they charge $7.99 for!! Twice this past month I have purchased a hot cooked chicken and ate it when I got home for dinner and got violently ill with food salomonella poisoning a day later! Since this was the second time after eating this tainted chicken and getting ill I realize that it is definately due to eating this bad chicken. I need to know if anyone else out there has had the same experience and what they did to correct it.

Anyone that works in that department please feel free to let the consumer know what goes on that may taint these chickens or if there are a lot of complaints.

I was violently ill for ten days with this food poisening. I was dehydrated and almost ended up in the hospital.

I need to know what to do to correct this problem and to let the consumer know

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Chicken.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments