1 comment

I am a cashier for Public and I can assure you the above does not happen. However, Public is not a great place to work..

5 relatives of Mr. George own 21% of the company while everyone else owns the other 79%.. They are always looking for ways to *** out of something earned. They keep chipping away what made the company great.

And now they promote young kids into management positions. These 20 year olds don't know squat about employee relationships. All the older, wiser managers with wisdom are being forced out. It's very sad to watch the decline.

And if you don't know someone important forget your future.. It doesn't matter how hard you work they will find a way to knock you down..

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Publix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Publix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Publix to other companies on our site.

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Anonymous
#1116428

My wife is still working for publix but after 20 years and multiple times taking test and passing high 99 and doing multiple jobs opened multiple stores in the district and continues to train as the area trainer and is still never considered for management. Sleeping, blowing or out for drinks is out of the question!

For promoting.

What about your merits,experience or value you create. What ever happen to what George s philosophy of taking care of the associates.

You May Also Like