I been with piblix 11 years.Publix is a great campany to w

ork for. I want ask some body.Why is nobody investgat when ***.department manager quit stepdown or retair, last year we lost over 250 ***.dep.mangers publix envest a lots of money to train those mangers but when they live no body say why??????

I can tall you from my experience as ***.dep.manger I gat promoted March 2013 the dep.manger I work ander OMG She will make you quit the same day U start she yells, disrespect U infront of every body including customers in her eyes U are nothing she could be the teacher, coach, director no that not what she do example she Will find one little thing to pissed you off next she will say why don't u stepdown do you need my help I can ask the DM for you that will go all day some times to the next day .I work with her 16 months but I feel like 16 years I cry going to work and home but finally with God's help I gat transfer.

I didn't write everything she do to me but I am sure there is a lot of mangers been treated the same I did.I 'm just asking some body to say WHY? ?????????

Comments

Lisa dunihue csm has her favorite cashiers she gives them more hrs and certain cashiers only cashier and certain ones have to bag and cashier be fair nope not here at 1547 lake placid fla some cashiers work at the same time every day Tammy K always opens never bags or cleans the bath rooms up to the cashier that bags and cleans be fair Lisa you are not EOE why don’t I see you clean also and bag more instead of sitting in the office playing who you like to Schedule I never see the people that open never close or work in grocery to help block the store I see some get a lot of hrs one bagger talked to Lisa she says if you can’t bag right I will give the hrs to some one else that know how to bag Gail been with publix a long time. Transfer Lisa dunihue to another store her dad retired Lisa brother was fired for a lie to the dm no longer works at Publix this oasis computer does not Schedule management goes in and picks and choose certain workers

There is no way you were a manager. People with awful grammer should not be allowed to work in front of people. You should not complain, rather be happy they hired an ***.

@Anonymous

I believe it's spelled "grammar," dear. This post is likely a form of broken English, and he/she probably works at a store which requires bilingual employees.

Por ejemple: a Sabór or a Publix located in Miami. Either way, no one should treat an employee with such cruelty.

@Anonymous

you should do the same since you probably can not count or tie your shoes.

@Anonymous

publix has done stranger things,like promoting people that call in sick all the time,and driving away good workers who have to pick up the slack for other workers who are lazy,i think that not being good with grammar is not a big deal since a lot of publix employees with better grammar are not good around people or doing their jobs.

@Anonymous

the major qualification for being a manager is how well you kiss ***,not how well a persons grammar is, anyone with half a brain knows that,but then again most people at publix are usually a little mindless anyhow.

Wow how did you get management. Usually you need to be somewhat educated, at least able to spell.

I guess your store was really in need of promoting.

Some of what you said or were trying to say didn't come through with the horrible grammar and text. Hey if you don't like it don't let the door hit you on the way out.

@Kimbo

Is this word spelled correctly?- Bimbo.

A lot of pub's but no meat!

Hi almight, you look like a Chimpanzee‎,

almightyoz, Are you a monkey?

almightyoz

You have absolute no command of the language. Your childish ranting gave me a head ache. I strongly suggest you seek remedial curriculum.

@almightyoz

hi › anonymous Aug 06

Hi almight, you look like a Chimpanzee.

@almightyoz

almightyoz, Are you a monkey?