The Biscayne Commons parking lot in front of the Publix Supermarket is always full of vagrants and panhandlers.Every time I shop there I am constantly harassed by panhandlers and recently my truck was vandalized.
Afterwards, I talked to several employees who confirmed that they have a severe crime problem. I am not alone the North Miami Beach Police crime prevention unit has posted a sign at their front entrance stating "Don't leave valuables in your car!
If you're not looking out for them we guarantee the criminals are!".I am appalled that the Publix at Biscayne Commons does not provide adequate security for their customers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Parking Lot
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "I bought this Restonic Monarch mattress at a cost of $1170 barely over four years ago, and it was noticeably sagging by last year. My back's been hurting for..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."