Dallas, Texas

The Biscayne Commons parking lot in front of the Publix Supermarket is always full of vagrants and panhandlers.Every time I shop there I am constantly harassed by panhandlers and recently my truck was vandalized.

Related: DO NOT SHOP AT PUBLIX UNIVERSITY VILLAGE DOWNTOWN ST. PETE FLORIDA

Afterwards, I talked to several employees who confirmed that they have a severe crime problem. I am not alone the North Miami Beach Police crime prevention unit has posted a sign at their front entrance stating "Don't leave valuables in your car!

If you're not looking out for them we guarantee the criminals are!".I am appalled that the Publix at Biscayne Commons does not provide adequate security for their customers.

Review about: Parking Lot.

Review #219915 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Publix Parking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publix?

Comments

Well

North Miami Beach is one of the worst areas in the Miami area and it is not going to change. I'd suggest trying a supermarket in a different area.

Problem solved?