Coral Springs, Florida

Long story short, loss prevention at publix accusses me of shoplifting in their store.

A secret customer claims she saw me place three bags of beef jerky in my black laptop leather case.

No camera in the store recorded the event.

I was stoped in front of a crowd of people just outside the store, by a mob of rent-a-cops. Escorted into the store, informed of the charge, ordered to sign a confession and asked to empty all my belongings.

Woops! no Beef jerky other then the three I had purchased!

Did I get an apology?... Heres my complaint: NO!

What I got instead was an argument. The secret customer was convinced that today she needed that little extra commission of my bust. So I fired back by asking to speak to the manager. Guess what, he doesent like thieves either. Problem is, I'm not a thief! Everything I walked out of the store with a bought!

It just *** me off that these corporate thugs think they can go around with there already fat bellies and swing it at everyone!

Ohh boo hoo, boo hoo. My multi million dollar company is losing fractions of its hard earned money each year because of poor people to poor to... well buy stuff.

Boo hoo boo hoo I'm a fat, rich, greedy slob. A pig fed corporate business sector elite and I'm going to climb on the *** of justice whenever it suits me to save a few buck during the holiday raids. Boo hoo boo hoo etc etc..

Get over yourselves. I dont condone stealing, but what I find rancid is the draconic attitude towards petty theft.

Thoughts, flames, remarks?

Comments

They have Cameras in every store did you eat the Evidence and then throw it away people eat apple and through it away employees talk to management and look at the video People steal all the time you just got Caught

How many poverty's are there?

It is ran by dorks!

ENOUGH. YOU ALL CAN GO ON AND ON FOREVER ON THE SUBJECT.

GROW-UP EVERYONE............ :x

i just wasted 5 minutes oof my life reading this ***.

no matter if its petty theft or not theft is theft and wether anyone chooses to believe it or not everything stolen from publix adds up and its not the corporate *** that are losing out on the money it is the small time employees who are counting on inventory bonuses and pay raises... if the company is losing money then the employees are too..

think of it that way i am an employee for publix and i can say theft directly affects me and my pay.. i will do anything to stop a thief i do understand your frustration though if you really werent stealing you definitely deserve some compensation for your lost time and frustrations

Thanks a lot fake poverty. I admitted to my actions like Publix asked me to and people are pretending to be me and saying the letter is legit. They think I posted all those comments and want to press charges.

I am so very sorry that you have had problems.

No matter how you look at it Povery sux.

You guys are all wrong. I am the real poverty and I can continue to say that I did steal the beef jerkys and that I want to apologize to Publix for posting this letter.

I was angry at the time. I am annoyed that there are people using my name. However I wrote the letter and the person posting before me is not the real poverty. I am.

the fake poverty I don't think he is my ex. Just some random troll. I only posted this letter and the reply where I admitted to what I did.

I am strong enough to admit I am wrong and I the real poverty am not done with this. As for the poverty who wrote before me you are rude and trying to dicredit me and are making things confsing to others.

lol this is hilarious. Actually I usually do spell another as 'onther'. Old habits die slow.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread/letter whatever you call it. For clarity let me reassert my original conclusion.

"Anyone with half a brain that can deduce the function of the fake poverty's intention and the real poverty's intention can very well determine just who the OP really is. Simply put, the one crying that it was all a mistake and that he/she requests the thread to be deleted is a fake. The one exposing the fake Poverty is the real one. It is very highly possible that the OP has indeed actually looked into the thread he started. And presumably if he did, then I would venture a guess he would be doing the very same thing that I am doing know."

And finally, there are those third party trolls who are aliases of the Fake Poverty. I deduced this from the fact that each one seems to take for granted the fake poverty's absurd story.

Funny, but no longer worth 2 minutes of my day. Have fun. :)

Real or Fake Poverty who cares, they are both a couple of hotdog slapping moes.

We have three poverty's here

The real one who wrote this letter and the confession that this is all true. The one who asked the letter to be removed.

The fake one who is the ex boyfriend who is trying to do everything possible to make the fake poverty look bad. Trying to get the letter to stay so that he can get the 22 month old child they had together.

IMO, this is a case of *** A and *** B having a child when they are not ready for one. Neither poverty should get the child since they act like children themselves.

Then there is fake poverty 2, has nothing to do with fake poverty one. Just adding their own two cents to bring attention to themselves. They have terrible spelling and grammar.

Both the fake poverty's boyfriend and the real poverty know how to spell words such as "another" as someone suggested. They also know how to spell "realize". The fake poverty w posted the comments about "stop posting under my letter idiots." Either way all three have one thing in common. They all act like they are in second grade.

Also the real poverty knows how to spell "another" the fake one obviously does not.

Actually the person doing the insulting is the real poverty. Look at the way the post is made with all those indents.

The person posting under me is the fake poverty.

The real poverty himself poinnted out that they only post in indents. The peronn posting below me is the fake poverty.

Onther fake poverty comment directly below me. Sorry he insulted you publix. I'm pretty sure he just did not relize that you had the right to act like an ***.

Sounds like someone got his Vienna Sausage slapped AND LIKED IT>

STOP POSTING ON MY LETTER IDIOTS.

grow the *** up, and shop at walmart where you belong !!

Frankly going around throwing unfounded accusations is hardly mature behavior. In fact, its actually the hallmark of an adolescent pissy kid. Again I am the OP. Every post within this article by Poverty claiming to have written it in error is fake. All the other posts by Poverty denying to have written the said comments and reaffirming his commitment to the the original post is by me.

Again, your quantitive reasoning ability is seriously flawed. Please have your brain checked. I will repeat the math, stay with me, 2/3 ... of those posts ... were by a Poverty with the "please delete original thread" agenda ... the other 1/3 of the 2/3 = 2/9 ... of those posts were by "whatever" ... possibly anther troll. The remaining 1/3 ... 1 post exactly ... is by a Poverty with the agenda that the proceeding posters (fake Poverty, whatever) are trolls. Therefore precluding the possibility that whatever, fake Poverty, and me are all the same people.

If you still don't understand "well" then please, do yourself a favor and take 30,000 MG of Ibuprofen and it should clear your head a little.

[quote]"Also if you don't care about the attention than why keep replying. For you to keep replying you must like the attention for the "fake" posts made by you." [/quote]

Your so silly. I did not say that I didn't like the attention. I believe what I said was ~

[quote]"I really don't care if you think I'm after attention towards the letter."[/quote]