3.1

Original review updated by user Jul 13, 2021

I complained to corporate & talked to the regional manager about getting too many ends from the deli. Since then, I have had plenty of problems with Publix deli.

Now I have been using Instacart for awhile, & whenever I have an issue with my deli order, I get reimbursed which is the only way I could trust ordering from Publix deli. I now decided this is never going to stop, so I am taking my business to Walmart & Winn-Dixie from now on. Now the regional manager took his employee's side & told me 10% ends is acceptable & I told him I got 33% or more!! My last order was not only sliced incorrectly ( too thick when ordered thin) but I received over 50% ends!!!

This slicing too thick happens about half the time! Luckily, I got it for free thanks to Instacart. Since this continues to this day, I no longer will shop Publix. I can not believe a company like this will allow this to continually happen!

I am truly amazed that the regional manager did not take care of this problem!

I guess their employees can't take criticism & continue to be petty while screwing up my orders!! Somebody else tell Publix that Boars Head products are too expensive to receive any ends in their order, or to have it sliced incorrectly!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Publix Pros: Quality products.

Publix Cons: Deli service.

Location: 11400 Ridge Road, New Port Richey, FL 34654