Need to delete Publix from my phone it's messing up my phone once I fix it I'll put it back on$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!@&;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&;amp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Comments