Fort Myers, Florida

I signed up for their 100 diebetic test strips for $15. Today when I ran out and tryed to get another supply I was told that they were now $57 for only 30 test strips.

If they can sell 100 for $15 dollars why do they need to now charge $171 for 90? Rip off! They give you a free meter to buy their product then in three months change to terms.

This is the second time that they have changed their offers that are suppose to be good forever. On a limited income and not on Medicare I'm forced to pay this outrages marked up product.

Comments

what brand did you buy? did they run it on your insurance?

Test Strips are where the blood glucose monitor companies make all their money (ie you can't use free style strips with a one touch meter).

There is probably more to the story than what your saying I would speak with the Pharmacy Manager and let them know your concerns they can then see if there was an error (i.e Tech putting some info in wrong, wrong product.. or something else.).