The online Deli order service is very poor. This evening was unacceptable I ordered online went to store to pick it up was told there was no order I said I have email confirmation They checked and the order was sitting there completely overlooked no apology this has happened before they say they have problem with their system have heard this for over a year will never shop at Publix again It is not a pleasure to shop there I am so disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Publix allowed a die in? Isn't publix private property and you allowed it and then you pull your donations all because of this kid?

Have you seen the videos of this kid like i have?I just found out about this and i shop at publix . I wont anymore. I hate going to other stores but this crap *** me off. Sorry Publix, you let this happen and then you pull your donations .

There's more of us conservatives that shop at your stores than democrats. Look at the demographics.True story