Orlando, Florida

Deli clerks did not give me service until the Deli manager got in the service in with me for food. Then i told the Deli manager the situation and she told the deli clerk to give me service.

In my bad experience I waited with patients for the service. The clerk looked at me several times but never asking me if I needed help. But when other customers came after me she did not hesitate to asked them if they needed something like a sub or chicken ect. Also the bagger was rude he did not ask me paper or plastic.

He did not even give me a bag. Instead he put my food on top of the small table used to fill out my checks by the credit card swipe machine. My customer experience there at Publix in Eau Gallie 2700 N.

Hwa A1A Indialantic Fla. Was AWFUL and no customer no matter the color of your skin or what you look like , should never experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Publix Cons: Your pharmacy.

Comments

What did you say? Black slavery was over a long time ago.If you went to college and forget about the past you could make something or yourself. and do not be racist.

Maybe your're just a snob