APOLLO BEACH FL ! Called to order a cake.

get a lady who does not understand English and can not take your order. The only English speaking lady you are told just left for the day. So, you call a manager who never answers your call and you end up on the phone waiting just to get no assistance. SO MUCH FOR HELPING THE CONSUMER.

You should have someone available to help people who only speak English just like we have people who help people who CAN NOT SPEAK ENGLISH!

The treatment of customers is TERRIBLE THis is the WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. STAY AWAY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Manager.

Comments

I am sure the lady that cannot speak English as you claim knows to start a sentence with a capital letter.

It's not just the bakery there in Apollo Bch, the deli manager is a doozi, Brenda?? I think this is what I saw.

I had the un-pleasure of witnessing that they don't really care for their employees either.

No breaks for the non-smokers and harassment of selected employees while keeping close friends with others. They're the ones who get away with ***.

I fail to see the monetary loss part.

My, my, we are being kind of racist aren't we? I'm sure this lady could speak English, only with an accent that made it hard to understand, and you just plain didn't like that.