Miami, Florida

I love Publix. In my years of shopping there I have been always been treated courteously and received help pleasantly when I needed it. I do have one complaint now -- who had the idea to put pills in three-sided containers? They take up extra room in the med cabinet and serve no purpose that I can see. When you use up your present stock I hope to see the last of those *** things.

I just got a notice saying I have to add 15 more words. Is there some useful purpose for taking up space with unnecessary words?

Now I got another notice saying I must add ONE more word!

Comments

First of all, you do not return the bottles to have them REFILLED, that would be illegal. Publix says they are using the new bottles because they are going "green" but the scuttlebutt is that the new bottles are made by a company that is owned by a relative of someone high up in the pharmacy division.

Anyway, I have stopped going to the Publix pharmacy because of this. I use Nitroglycerin and the bottles are not small enough to fit in my purse, nor are they easily opened.

#197484

These bottles are recycled, not reused, you are mistaken. You can throw them in your own recycling bins as well, you just *** your personal information first.

okay they want to be green and recycle......and bring back the bottles for refills, HOWEVER, I HAVE MRSA AND IT I HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS, IN FACT I JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND SPENDT THE ENTIRE TIME IN AN ISOLATION ROOM WITH STRICK POLICIES ABOUT TRANSFERING THINGS IN AND OUT OF MY ROOM INCLUDING MY FAMILY !!

SO I WILL BRING MY BOTTLES BACK FOR REFILLS AND NOWEVERYONE WHO TOUCHES THE BOTTLES AND THEN HANDLES OTHER THINGS BAM, NOW THE INFECTIOUS DIEASE IS ON OTHER ITEMS AND THEN PASSED AROUND FOR OTHER OUT BREAKS OF THIS HORRIBLE DIEASE.

GERM ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT SANITARY.

JUST ANOTHER WAY TO WASTE MONEY AND TIME AND WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE OTHER BOTTLES ? THEY WERE NOT MEANT TO BE A DECORATION ACCESSORY THEY ARE KEPT AWAY.

The new bottles are "green" they are reusabled bottles, you are supposed to take them back to have your refills put in the same bottle. i also hate them but thought you might like to know.