Their excuse for covering the NE is lame when the publication sits next to The Globe and The Star.I complained to the store Mgr and Corporate, and they handed me some BS excuse, too bad they are wimps Could it be the new CEO Todd Jones is a Bushie and dislikes Trump.

Politics is taking over common and sense. it's a grocery store for God's sakes. I will take my business elsewhere even though it will be an inconvenience.

Publix ruled in the south where Trump is very popular, this is a very bad move.I used to shop there daily, and have spent thousands of dollars there.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Publix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Publix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not enough organic. Author liked the most good service people. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Publix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Publix?

Comments

Casselberry, Florida, United States #1351869

Good riddance. We don't want you or your type shopping at our store in the first place.

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #1290797

You won't be missed.

to MattD78 #1294157

That's right he is only 1 person, but there are more people taking their business elsewhere, I have not been in a Publix store in over 4 years and if Publix went out of business right now, I t would not bother me at all