Naples, Florida

I live and work in Naples Florida and this Publix in Kings Lake Plaza SUCKS !!!!! Lines are always backed up..people and cashiers always loligagging....half the help doesn't speak or understand English !!!

The sore is dirty and the pits !!! I complained before but things never change !! You want to see a GREAT store .Go to STOP& SHOP in Connecticut..now thats a food store !! Publix prices are way out of line..and only *** foods are cheap !!

The unhealthy kind !! I think Publix should close it's doors !!

Also I DO NOT APPRECIATE CASHIERES TALKING IN HAITIAN MEXICAN OR CUBAN WHICH I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHILE I AM AT THE CHECK OUT. THIS IS AMERICA..SPEAK ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND IT !!!

Comments

I don't care if they are speak Foreign language I will speak Swedish to them

I hate when customer chat on phone when coming to check out get off that Freaking phone employees don't need to listen to your problem go see a shrink. Maybe you should learn to speak there language that would help

publix doesnt care plain and simple...they know their customer base in that area...and obviously it isnt u

I agree with you. Learn the language, and only speak Creole or Spanish to those who do not know English, but when employees stand around and speak to one another in their native tongue, and cleary know English, I find this rude. Especially when they know that the customer probably does not know the language.

Stores should make it a policy to not speak in their native language unless a customer clearly does not know English.

When i live in Germany, I learned German, so i could speak their language. If your going to live here, speak ENGLISH or go home.

There is no language such as "Mexican" or "Cuban" or "Haitian". It is called Spanish and Creole, please pick up a book because CLEARLY you CAN'T speak English and lack culture.

Main Publix Switchboard - (863) 688-1188

Publix Stockholder Services - (863) 688-1188 x-52323

Publix Super Markets Corporate Office

ATTN: Consumer Relations

PO Box 407

Lakeland, FL 33802-0407

800-242-1227 (store-related comments only)