Tampa, Florida

I read a story today in the news and it seems to be true to me.

You have to pay a $100 this week to get their $10 gift card. And it's not the only thing they've done. I hope Publix isn't changing too much. They have a lot of what seem to be genuine BOGOs and I like shopping there.

The story, which says they might be doing all of this stuff to get a higher stock price, probably describes things better than I can.

Read it here at:

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Coupon.

Comments

Please tell me that you are not so ignorant to think that Publix would expect you to pay $100 for a $10 gift card.

You get a $10 gift card when you PURCHASE $100 or more worth of groceries. Is this really that difficult to comprehend?

Publix is horrible to work for ... especially in I.S.

Tom Larson is an *** who micromanages the place and treats him employees like slaves.

Of course you have all the lower level managers just kissing his butt. I hope you ALL get what you deserve one day.