Orlando, Florida

publix store located on belle tarre st in palm coast,fl. have very lax managrement.

this am I went to shop, first the bakery did not have the rolls I wanted out yet; then the prepackaged meat department didn't have ant "taylors ham" out and the clerk who was trying to help me could not find any in the back; in the meat department the usual thin sliced rib eye was unavailable; in the candy aisle, "lintz" extra dark chocolate truffles, was empty...it seems to be getting worse every time I go shopping. The dairy department is the worst...the milk, cheese,sour cream are almost outdated.

Whoever the manager's are in each of these departments are NOT paying attention to what is going on around them. Don't they check their departments ?

Comments

IdgieThreadgoode

This is a funny complaint. If it is out, it is out.

Maybe it has not came in on the truck yet. Management can not control when vendors ship product. Every store no matter how well managed and how many employees work there will have stock missing from shelves. I doubt the dairy was almost expired.

Most stores replenish perishables every few days, and most sell up to the 4th day before expiration. Just a little hint, milk will not suddenly become sour the day it expires.

THEY ARE HIRING MORE AND MORE MONKEYS TO RUN THEIR STORES,THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HIRE CHEAP LABOR . :grin :p :roll :eek :zzz :? :cry :x

if you just simply asked for the ribeye to be sliced thin they would have done it for you. youre not buying very popular items and people must not be buying the dairy items that you like either.

i would be happy that the dairy items werent out of date. pain in the *** customers lile you make working retail miserable

Ijust want to find out if you are still carrying PUBLIX UNSALTED PRETZEL OR NOT . I have been to 3 stores in my area in the last 3 weeks and still... NOTHING...

Made fresh is all I have to say!