Miami, Florida
1.3K views

Publix has to be the most pathetic store in the world. As a customer of may years I fell and injured my spinal cord and have had gargantuan pain for the past 8 years.

I fell on a large pool of slippery oily grease from a chicken that fell from a defective or not properly closed container. I have lost my health, my house, my business, and all my money and Publix did not give me a dime. They claim I owe them legal fees with interest. I have many friends that have been helping me out and working behind the scenes to close the entire Publix organization down.

They claim over 1000 stores and over $12 Billion in business, with over 140,000 employees. Friends are telling relatives and friends not to shop at Publix, and I will not stop until I have closed them down and made them suffer a financial hardship. Publix has insurance and all they had to do was send an adjuster to settle the damages I suffered, instead they choose to fight the claim and pay a few more dollars in taxes. (claims are tax deductable) I will have spinal cord pain for life my doctor told me and will need spinal surgery soon and Publix hide behind the lies of the store employees to dodge their responsibilities to make me whole.

I wish Publix broke and think of their mother every day and night until I close them down completely.

Publix should change their slogan to WHERE SHOPPING IS A NIGHT MARE and I will make them live that nightmare in poverty. Publix will close very soon, and I will make sure they lose everything just like I did.

Comments

So how is that closing down Publix thing workin' for ya?

LadyScot

IF you sued and they did not pay, then you were found at fault. If you did not sue and they did not pay, then why didn't you sue?

Amen

I know this guy Randall and he is a *** artist and one *** of a liar

Why should Publix have to pay your medical bills because you were careless, next time don't run away from mommy and hold her hand.

I THINK GREG T. JONES HAS BEEN BENDING OVER HIS RETARDED KID OVER AND FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING.

GREG T. JONES FROM HIALIAH IS A FAAAAAAAAAAAGET THAT LOVES TO GET FUUUUUUUUCKED IN THE *** THE DOLLS ARE NOT FAR AWAY GREG AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET A BIG ONE SHOVED RIGHT UP YOUR DIRTY ASSSSSSSSHOLE VERY SOON. HOW IS THE *** OF THE WIFE WITH A DIRTY HOLE THAT HATCHED THE RETARD. GREG T.

JONES IS A MOTHER FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKER THAT WILL ROB YOU BLIND. PUBLIX WILL NOT BE IN BUSINESS VERY MUCH LONGER.

GREG JONES THE MOTHER FUUUUUUUUUUUCKER FROM HIALIAH I WISH YOUR DIRTY WIFE GETS FUUUUUUUCKED IN HER FILTY AAASSSSSSSSSSSSSHOLE BY A NNIIIIIGER WITH AIDS AND YOU BOTH DIE A PAINFUL DEATH WITH THE RETARD. I SSSSHHHHHIIIIIIT IN YOUR MOTHERS HOLE THAT YOU CAME OUT OF AND YOUR WIFE'S DIRTY HOLE YOUR RETARDED SON CAME OUT OF YOU CCOOOOOOOOOK SSSSUUUUUUUCKING MOTHERFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING SEX ***.

DIRTY hole women create retarded kids.

I CURSE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MOTHERRRFUUUUUUCKER. MY NEW LAWYER IS WORKING ON OUR CASE TO FUUUUUUUUUCK YOU OVER GOOD GREG

aids can only live a few minutes outside of a body. lack of washing hands will not spread aids! are we back in the early 80s?

HOW IS BUSINESS GREG JONES THE *** MAN FROM HIALIAH? The dolls are going to drive you mad when they take effect, Greg.

PUBLIX AND YOU WILL BE BROKE AND IN THE POOR HOUSE DOING EACH OTHER AND GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER FROM BEHIND. THE TIME IS VERY NEAR GREG JONES

Luis Soros is the exact reason why Sue shouldn't be having a child at 75. Funny how nothing of what Luis posts under his 10,000 different names has anything to do with reality.

PUBLIX IS BROKE AND IS NOT PAYING TAXES. THE I.R.S.

WILL COLLECT MILLIONS IN BACK TAXES FROTHESE BUMS. PUBLIX IS ALL FRAUD THAT WILL BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS BY WAL-MART AND ALL THE OTHER BIG STORES.

PUBLIX WILL NOT LAST LONG. THE BOSSES ARE ALL GOING TO JAIL FOR FRAUD.

There is no way one slip and fall is going to close an entire chain. Sorry about your luck, but your story is a little off.

Publix is too proactive about lawsuits if anything. Slip and fallers are treated like royalty..

On another note you are willing to eliminate thousands of people's jobs in an economy like this?! People with families who had nothing to do with your incident?

Rethink your crusade. Your life sounds horrible enough as it is, why don't you consider rebuilding it and stop wasting your time being bitter. How exactly is that working for you?

Take care of yourself and try a more realistic approach. Again, sorry that happened to you.

PUBLIX HAS GGAAAAAAAAAAAAY MEN WITH AIDS THAT WORK IN THEIR STORES. THESE PEOPLE ARE TOUCHING THE FOOD THAT YOU EAT WITH DIRTY HANDS FROM NOT WASHING AFTER A REST ROOM TRIP.

Be very careful if you shop at Publix. YOU MAY BRING HOME AN UNEXPECTED VIRUS THAT COULD HARM YOU.

PUBLIX HAS *** MEN WITH AIDS WORKING IN THE MEAT SECTION I HAVE BEEN TOLD. SOME PUBLIX WORKERS ARE INFECTING CUSTOMERS WITH AIDS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WASHING THEIR HANDS after they use the toilet. SHOPPING AT PUBLIX COULD COST YOU YOUR LIFE IF YOU CATCH AIDS from a Publix worker that touches the food that you eat.

JEDI ETHAN PUBLIX WILL GIVE YOU MONEY IF YOU FFUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUR DIRTY MOTHERS AAAAASSSSSSSS HOLE IN THE MEAT SECTION IF CRENSHAW AND JENKINS WATCH AS THE FUUUUUUUUCK YOUR FATHER IN THE AAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THEN THEY CALL JEDI TO LICK THEIR COOOOOOCKS CLEAN WITH YOUR LIPS. GO FFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUR MOTHER YOU DIRTY CCOOOOOOOOOOOCK SSUUUCKER.

Publix will be closed soon as the IRS FBI AND OTHER FEDERAL AGENCIES ARE CLOSING IN. THE END OF PUBLIX IS GETTING NEAR.

They reason they did not give you a dime is because you were careless. They don't give money for your carelessness.

KevinRichards
@Jedi Knight Ethan

That is what happens when children don't hold mommy's hand and run around the store, they get hurt, unfortunately this person got seriously injured.

He can not be in jail because I saw him a number of days ago talking to a new lawyer about the case moving to the Florida Supreme Court. Greg T.

Jones from Hiaheah open wide the big one is comming your way very soon. Ruben Dorta the lawyer is done.

The judge in the case Ana Maria Pando may not be a Judge very much longer as the FLORIDA SUPREME COURT ARE LOOKING INTO HER BACK CASES.OH NO... :cry

Publix will get the FFUUUUUUUUCKING OF THEIR LIVES VERY SOON. IT is about someone took some action againt these jeeeeerkoooffffffffs.